With all the excitement surrounding the release of the new 2014 Polaris Ranger Roof (900 & Crew), many have been in the market to purchase one. Polaris has also introduced a mountain of factory accessories for the UTV’s. All the dealers who sell Rangers are being pushed to sell these factory accessories, but of course their are many MANY areas lacking.
Texas Outdoors is proud to announce that we have successfully engineered a Metal UTV Roof for the new 2014′s. The roof comes with all the quality rugged features of past versions, so no sacrifices were made to build a unit for the new popular Rangers models.
Features and Specs Include:
- Metal 16-Gauge Steel Construction
- Beveled edges with rubber edged corners for safety
- Polyethylene (truck bed-liner) tough coating
- Utility Rack (Front & Side Rails) integrated via welded mounts (not bolted)
- LED Mounts atop roof (four) for easy light addition(s).
- 4 Mount Points (2014 Polaris Ranger ) and 6 Mount Points (2014 Polaris Ranger Crew)
- Weight: 65 Pounts (Single Ranger) and 115 Pounds (Crew Ranger)
- U-Clamp Hardware for easy installation. (Set the roof in place over the roll bar and fasten the U-Clamps on the pre-set studs from the bottom)
- Rain “Gutters” Front & Rear
We are taking orders now, we expect to ship within 2-3 weeks. If you have any questions at all please feel free to contact us! You may also reach out to us to find a dealer near you that carries the new 2014 Polaris Ranger Roof so you can see it in person.